Intro Message

From: Tom Whiteside (twhiteside@sweetheart.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 1997 - 04:44:39 EST

I have been a member of the list that never really sent out an
introduction. My old email account with the public library is about to
expire so I thought I would join through my work account and introduce
my self.

I have a 93 5.2L Automatic 4x4 Extended Cab Dakota White/Gray (with a
towing package). I have had some of the same type experiences with my
truck common to a lot of Dakotas. These include: The leaking front axle
seals, water leaking in the cab, and most recently (November 96)
peeling metalic gray paint and rust spots in the white paint.

I was VERY surprised when the Dodge dealer agreed to repaint my truck
with no hassle. I stopped by to see if Chrysler would offer any
assistance in paying to repaint the truck and the warranty person said
that the paint needed to be repaired and the paid for the entire job.

I have been for the most part extremely happy with my truck. There are
some war stories about getting some of the seal leaks fixed at the
dealership.

Tom Whiteside
twhiteside@sweetheart.com
93 5.2 4x4 ExtCab