Re: big fat tires/drop that dak

From: Kendall Ducote (kducote@premier.net)
Date: Fri Feb 14 1997 - 17:55:07 EST

My 95 had blocks, then I put on a shackle/Hanger kit. It took about 10
hours to do, and a lot of frustration (read oxygen and Acetelyne). By
far, in my exp. the stock height gives the best weight transfer. After
the S/H's I had no travel in the back. The truck would launch, but
bottom out and shock the tires and spin endlessly. With 2" blocks,3"
ext., SBEC, 3.55 SG,5-speed, G60 M+H's, it went an unbelievable
13.97@96.8 MPH.

My 97 is staying in the air, for now :)

Kendall

97 318,auto,3.92,SG,Honed TB.