Re: Bad Paint

From: Paul Stoehr (pstair@peaka.net)
Date: Tue Feb 18 1997 - 04:33:47 EST

Corky wrote:

> Need help! Dealer is giving me a hard time about paint peeling off my 92
> Dakota. Read Tom whitesides post about dealer paying everything. Please
> post any probs and how they were resolved. This is my 2nd go around with
> Chrysler. I plan to win this one. Tx. Corky - corky@lnknet.com

I've got a white '92 Dakota with paint peeling off the tailgate and
the edge of the hood. A local Dodge dealer told me Chrysler was
paying for new paint on a pro-rated basis, i.e., the older the
vehicle, the less they would pickup on the cost of new paint.
I am waiting to find out the the price of a tailgate re-paint. Will
let you know...
                                Paul
'92 Dakota 4X4 1941 Chevrolet 4-door
3.9 Magnum V-6 Special DeLuxe