Re: 360 Dak

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Tue Feb 18 1997 - 16:57:37 EST

that is one thing i love about my 93 dak, lots o' metal.
i sideswiped a subaru on the highway(he deserved it) there werre dents in
his door and the wheel well flair was crushed in.scratches everywhere.

on my dak, nuttin but a .25 square inch of paint off the corner of the
bumper. no dents in the door or fender. nothing that compound didn't take
out 99.9%

it isn't noticeable even from 12 inches away

WHAT A TRUCK