Re: Tailgate -Reply

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Fri Feb 21 1997 - 10:39:44 EST

 The reflective letters are on the punched out letters D O D G E across tje
tailgate. I called the dealer today and he said that from 87 to 93 were
all the same tailgate. The 'gate had two options: one was the raised
metal with the reflective stickers on the raised metal and the other was
just a smooth tailgate with reflective stickers (no punched letters in the
metal). I am looking for a tailgate with only the stickers and no punched
letters like I have now.

Just $0.02

Gregg
92 CC V6