Windows

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Fri Feb 21 1997 - 21:17:24 EST

I for one, have the mirrored quarter windows, and like them - help at least
a little bit to keep this dark green truck cool...

I imagine if you had film tint on the door windows, the mismatch in tint
WOULD be annoying.

What I'd really like to know is if anyone on the list has looked into
aftermarket front windshields with bronze heat-stopper tint? Most of the
fancy luxury cars have this stuff stock (even Camrys and SAAB 900s). It's
layered into the glass laminate, so you can't scratch it - far better
than any film system.

My windshield is getting a bit pitted here at 105K, and it'd be nice to
see clearly, plus live a little cooler this summer.

Anyone?

Jim

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but in having new eyes." -- Proust