Re: Re[4]: Ignition Upgrades

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 22 1997 - 05:08:07 EST

<< You mentioned NOS in your post....you runnin' nitrous on your Dak?

      sean
      '97 black 318/5spd/3.55SG >>

Only if necessary to get the job done. I set 2 goals when I started tinkering
with my Dak. I wanted to run 100 mph plus in the 1/4 and I wanted to kick the
crap out of them pesky little mustangs. The NOS was the cheapest and easiest
way to accomplish this. I was plenty satisfied with street performance and
just wanted to be able to kick butt big time if necessary. Very happy with
it..

Bill