Re: Ignition Upgrades

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 22 1997 - 05:08:08 EST

<< yup!... got me a brand new bone stock coil... right from the discount
 auto parts house... made in Tiwain... and man, let me tell you!... my
 2000 hp, sprayed 650-inch rat never? ran better...!"
 -------
 jules/mpi >>

ET phone home I think Jules flipped out... They did not say the stock coil
worked better, they said it was adequate for my setup and that a fancy coil
was not necessary.. They said a different coil would not help the setup I was
working with. No mention of the stock coil being better... Calm down buckaroo
and I would definitely be interested in what proven advantage it would give
me, anything as cheap as a good coil that would make a noticable improvemnet
would interest me.. The only reason I bought the MSD was to get the retard
box that would work with the MPSBEC, if not for that they also told me I did
not need any better ignition for my setup??? I was ready to buy they talked
me out of it, said put the money into something that would do more good like
slicks or fuel???

Bill