Mud flaps for 97 with flairs

From: Todd Blumel (todler@IslandNet.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 1997 - 12:31:29 EST

Steve

I called our parts rep at Chrysler Canada, there are no molded mud flaps
for a 97 Dakota with factory flairs because Chrysler feels the flairs do
the job a mud flap does so mud flaps would be redundent. I don't agree and
neithor does he. Unfortunately there is no plans to change this for 98.
The best I can offer is to take a look at the following mud flaps (4X4 pn
82202910 or 2X4 82202909), they are not molded but they don't look to bad.

These are Canadian part numbers, they should be the same in the United States.

Todd Blumel
Bow-Mel Chrysler
Duncan, BC (ehh.)