Re: Headers 2

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Mon Feb 24 1997 - 18:31:19 EST

you're right
i have s dual system w/ stock manifolds and the thing pulls much better
through the 2500-4000 rpm range

-Mark (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)

1993. 5.2l, auto, 3.50 SureSlip, 4X2, True Duals,
Emerald Green, S/B, Reg Cab. K&N Open Element ,
Splitfires, MSD Wires, KEM C&R

See Pictures At http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR