Re: For Sale

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Wed Feb 26 1997 - 11:16:31 EST

So as of
> last night, I bought another 71 Buick GS with a big block that fits the whole
> family and came to the decision to sell the Dak.

Say it ain't so KUK! I'm really sorry to hear this guy. I can certainly
empathize with your situation though. Nice of you to offer it to the
Dakota "family" first. I sold my beautiful 93 ZX-11 a few years back and
I've been sick about it ever since. Best of luck to you and thanks for
your advice. My wife, yes , my dog, maybe, my Dodge NEVER!! Take care.

Andre Mauboussin