Re: Sidewinder

From: John Walker (dakota@wku.campus.mci.net)
Date: Wed Feb 26 1997 - 19:49:00 EST

I have to agree Sean! The Sidewinder is awesome. Plenty of power, old meet
new styling and huge wheels. Did you know that the Sidewinder has 15-inch
rotors!
Chrysler is king of prototype and show vehicles. Keep up the good work
Chrysler! (I'm sorry Jon, please don't delete me from the list. Everyone is
entitled to there own opinion no matter how wrong it is! Right?)

John Walker
dakota@wku.campus.mci.net