Kuk's Dak

From: John Walker (dakota@wku.campus.mci.net)
Date: Wed Feb 26 1997 - 19:55:26 EST

Hey Kuk,

How fast does your truck run the 1/4 mile?

Also, you once mentioned that your brother had a leak in his passenger side
floorboard. I finally found my leak. It is entering through a defective
weather stripping on the bottom back curve of the door. The water collects
and has no where to go but down the kickplate channel. When the front of
the truck is downward on a slope, the water makes it's way to the passenger
floor board. A little silicon caulk or weather strip adhesive should fix
the problem.

Hope this works for you, Again I'm sorry about the truck. Hope you stay on
the list. You've been a big help to all of us.

John Walker
dakota@wku.campus.mci.net