Re: wiper ineffectiveness

From: A McEntee & M Jass (mjass@magi.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 1997 - 21:45:39 EST

> Speaking of windsheild wipers, has anyone else noticed that they stop
> working at about 80mph?
>
>> Hell mine are useless after 70.

I got some "Helper Springs" that go on at the knuckle, I don't know what
their brand name is, I'll check it out and post it. I got mine at Canadian
Tire, but most parts stores have them. Any way with these springs the wipers
are good for 140km/h (88 mph) easy, now if I could find tires that work well
at that speed in the rain or even better SNOW! ;+}

Michael Jass
mjass@magi.com

'87 Dakota Fastback
'62 Cadillac Sedan de Ville

P.S. I never said these springs are pretty.