Re: Smart Rear-View

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sat Mar 01 1997 - 10:11:32 EST

i bought a couple of 50 watt halogens. they worked great
they are actually made for that aplication(reverse lights)

they make 3 times the light and i see fine
the cost is 6b for each bulb

that is a total of 12bux
WELL worth it for safety reasons.

oh yeah, the ones i got are made by a company called...

uhhhhh..

would you believe, DesignTech

i didn't notice this till i got home with them, i had the urge to go back
to Pep Boys and demand they should be free cuz i own the company, HaHa

i didn't realize there were so many DesignTechs around.

-Mark (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)

1993. 5.2l, auto, 3.50 SureSlip, 4X2, True Duals,
Emerald Green, S/B, Reg Cab. K&N Open Element ,
Splitfires.

See Pictures At http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR

----------
> From: MoparRuss@aol.com
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Re: Smart Rear-View
> Date: Thursday, February 27, 1997 10:51 PM
>
> as far as the window tint making it hard to see when backing up...i had
that
> problem and a friend told me to replace the stock lights with 50 watt
bulbs
> for the cheap roll bar lights...they fit in no problem and they work
well...