Re: Need '92 Dakota Wheel

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sat Mar 01 1997 - 10:05:26 EST

try using a carriage bolt instead of a threaded rod. it fits in the square
hole better

if the square part on the bolt is too high to tighten the nut down and it
wobbles, just put a couple of oversized washers under the nut

make sure the hole in the washers is big enuz to fit over the square piece
on the bolt.

-Mark (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)

1993. 5.2l, auto, 3.50 SureSlip, 4X2, True Duals,
Emerald Green, S/B, Reg Cab. K&N Open Element ,
Splitfires.

See Pictures At http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR

http://www.umr.edu/~mmeye/mopar.territory/frntpage.htm