Re[2]: Need help fellas...

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Sat Mar 01 1997 - 12:39:38 EST

     Let me know how it fits and how you like it. I almost certain I'm
     going with the Checkmate (soft or hard I haven't decided) but am eager
     to hear any comments on other brands.

     sean
     '97 black 318/5spd/3.55SG
     sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

> Checkmate has tonneau covers available for the '97's. Soft flush
> mount with gas lifts go for $150. Hard flush mounts with gas lifts go
> for $330 in a paintable surface or for $40 more you can get a textured
> surface in a choice of colors. You can find their ad in Truckin' or
> Sport Truck magazines.

      Going to look into the Checkmate, the one I just ordered may
have even been it, it also had the gas lifts and a no-drill design....