RE: Re[2]: Need help fellas...

From: Craig Baltzer (CBaltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Sat Mar 01 1997 - 00:00:02 EST

Same thing here. The Canadian list was within 1500-2000 of the US list,
with the exchange rate running at 1.36 today (i.e. so $25K US would be
$34K Canadian) so there is a pretty big cost savings.

Craig

P.S. And no I still don't have a truck (ordered Nov. 23/96, dealer says
"maybe" by the end of March)