Re: Neon attitude -Reply

From: Steve Lowe (slow@primenet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 1997 - 08:28:07 EST

On Sat, 1 Mar 1997 13:23:38 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

><< I know, Neon vs. V-8 Dakota is sorta like David vs. Goliath, but
> they're
> always asking for it >>

 So I can see where these guys are coming from,
>pretty neat and perky little cars. Now if I can only sneak it away from him
>ocassionally.
>
>Bill

On a related track, a guy in a 1987 Corvette was playing with his
motor at a red light next to me the other day. I thought he was just
playing around, but as the it green I heard that chevy fan spin
up...now I thought I'd just goose it a little and let him burn his gas
up but as I shifted into third gear I noticed that he was two lengths
behind me, heh. At the next light he just stared forward, never looked
my way....heartbeat of america huh? More like the fartbeat of
america... (My truck bra covers the V-8 Magnum badge so he never saw
it coming..)