Re: Neon attitude -Reply

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 01 1997 - 13:23:38 EST

<< I know, Neon vs. V-8 Dakota is sorta like David vs. Goliath, but
 they're
 always asking for it >>

Just a comment from the other side of the street. My son is picking up his
new Neon at noon today, it is the sport coupe with the bigger engine and 5
speed. I went with him and tried it out the other night and was quite
impressed, not only with the performance but with the ride, handling and
quietness. The seat of the pants rush when you get into it, especially from
first, kinda makes ya want to tear into John Force. You never know until you
get them side by side on the strip but this sucker rips and I would have some
concerns at the red lights. So I can see where these guys are coming from,
pretty neat and perky little cars. Now if I can only sneak it away from him
ocassionally.

Bill