Re: fog lamps

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 1997 - 15:31:35 EST

At 01:48 PM 3/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I've got a '97 Dakota Sport and NOW I want fog lamps. Does anyone have an
>exciting experience to pass along regarding installation of factory lights? I
>know I need lamps, relay, and the switch. Is there a kit sold for this
>installation? What about the wire harness? Should I forget it and get some
>after-market brand? Appreciate any info.

Arg12@aol.com

Dealer can install the fog lamps for you. I did the same thing ... no fog
lamps, then saw the knock-outs in the bumper when my truck arrived and
wanted them. I'm used to the look now, unless someone can convince me that
there is some practical benefit to them (besides looks), I'm not going to
bother.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia