FW: fog lamps

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Tue Mar 04 1997 - 12:08:00 EST

Hi there!

Glad you asked about fog lights! I have a '96 Club Cab (no factory
fogs), and I decided to go the route of aftermarket lights... Some
browsing on the Web and a recent issue of Motor Trend netted me some info
on a company called FET (Far East Trading) which markets a line of
fog/driving lights for aftermarket use... I had originally looked at some
PIAA 90 Series, but they were *QUITE* expensive! I ended up going with
the Catz MSX model (by FET), there was a local dealer who did the install
for me and did a GREAT job, no cutting or drilling, lights look great,
and I'm extremely pleased with their performance.... as soon as the
weather gets nice again, I will be taking some pictures and posting 'em
to the web site... Oh yeah, the kit comes with the lights and all
mounting hardware, a wiring harness, and a surface-mount LED switch. Kit
cost $209.00 plus installation... for more info see:

http://www.webcentrix.net/catz/catz.html

or for my specific model see:

http://www.webcentrix.net/catz/msx.html

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/MSD Ignition soon!