Re: Dakota problem

From: A McEntee & M Jass (mjass@magi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 1997 - 21:56:47 EST

I had this trouble, it was the acumulation of sludge in the fuel tank. As a
hunch I blew compressed air back down the fuel line at a gas station along
the highway, when I got home I dropped the gas tank and cleaned it out, it
was full of grunge, now it works great.

Hope this helps,

Michael Jass
mjass@magi.com