Re[4]: open element air cleaner

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Fri Mar 07 1997 - 11:17:46 EST

     I thought you were still running the the chrome Erson valve covers you
     had mentioned awhile back. I don't know if you remember me asking
     about running sm. blk mopar chrome covers on the Magnum engine. I was
     curious as to whether there was interference (I wouldn't think there
     would be until a roller rocker upgrade) with the aftermarket covers.

<< Are your valve covers baffled at the breather hole and if so are there
      any clearance issues with the Magnum valvetrain being that the valve
      cover are standard small block Mopar units? >>
Yes they are baffled at the hole, they are stock valve covers. I am unsure of
what you are asking secondly though.
Kuk