Re: Mopar Performance's Muscle -Reply

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 1997 - 01:24:10 EST

Kukukooter@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 97-03-09 01:02:47 EST, acasey@io.com (Alan Casey) writes:
>
> << Not sure, but we need a centrally located place, maybe NY International in
> >western NY would do? Is that pretty central for everyone?
> > >>
> Let's see, 3000 miles at 140 mph.....gimme two days lead...
> Kuk
> Ps, That's the GS towing the Dak...

        Anyone out there in the Southern CA. area?? I'd like to get my Dakota
time in the 1/4 mile... I live real close to Carlsbad Raceway (what's
left
of it), but wouldn't mind going up to Pomona or Fontana...

        BTW: I'll be in Lost Wages in May, if that's anywhere near
New York... :) I'll be working the AMA supercross... I thought I would
tell you guys about a Dodge RAM 2500 Club Cab (phantom Dualie), 5.9l
DIESEL at the Jan. Supercross up in Los Angeles... I don't know who the
guy was, but he had a single side pipe (like older Corvettes) on
the passenger side, and it was LOUD... He actually lowered the darn
thing.
It was towing a large enclosed trailer early in the day, but I saw it
driving around later... I just saw the new trucking magazine, and they
have a diesel rabbit pickup with tubbs & 16" wide MT tires... (It's
front wheel drive!)...

        That's all..

        Sam '95 SLT