kinda embarrassed

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 1997 - 02:16:34 EST

I may get laughed off the list, but "I gots to ask..."

I've been reading a few posts about manually shifting an auto. You guys
talk about it like it's a common thing like turning on your turn signal, so
I guess you can do this with any auto? One post even mentioned a button.
What button! Do I have a button? I don't think I have a button -- got an
overdrive button. I thought an auto was an auto and that's that. Except
for those Eagles with the auto-stick thing. Are you guys talking about
manually shifting with the gear selector? I thought those other gears were
for towing and stuff.

Help me. I can't sleep at night thinking about this :-> (just kidding
'bout that part)

--
-
Michael Clark          mike@snakebite.com