New to list..

From: Steve Wade (houndog@virtualsales.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 1997 - 11:47:09 EST

Hey all you Dakota Fans!

        My name is Steve and I the proud owner of a '94 Dak, club cab,
V8, auto, loaded. I bought this truck after having(insert laugh here)
an '88 Mazda, 2.2 liter, club cab, loaded. It gave me 135,000 miles of
HARD driving fun. When I finally blew it up I already knew what truck I
wanted. Just had to find it. This is the first auto that I have ever
owned and it is kinda strange not being able to jam the gears and grab a
tire every time coming and going. (I actually was able to grab third
going up in my Mazda at will)

        Now on to my question. My Dak has the infinity stereo system in
it and it SUCKS!!! It drops in and out whenever it feels like it. I
have heard a few other grumblings here and there about this problem.
What experience have any of you had with the stock stereo? My Dak is
out of warranty so making the dealer replace it is out right??

Thanks in advance

Steve