Re: New to list..

From: Chip Maurer (chip@unx.dec.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 1997 - 11:27:00 EST

Steve Wade wrote:

> Now on to my question. My Dak has the infinity stereo system in
> it and it SUCKS!!! It drops in and out whenever it feels like it. I
> have heard a few other grumblings here and there about this problem.
> What experience have any of you had with the stock stereo? My Dak is
> out of warranty so making the dealer replace it is out right??

Last week, I changed the order for my 97 SLT to not get the
Infinity. A number of people in the list complained about
it. I'll take the base radio, and put something in myself.
I used the $ I saved to add the Tire and Handling package.
Yahoo!

| Chip Maurer       Digital Equipment Corporation |
| chip@unx.dec.com  200 Route 9 North             |
| (908) 577-6195    Manalapan, NJ 07726           |