Re: Emissions test failure.....Psyche!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 11 1997 - 09:24:03 EST

<< No offense intended, but from my brief experience in the Far East
 (everywhere east of the Mississippi River) there are several hundred
 thousand places I'd rather even be let alone live. Different strokes
 fer different folks.

 Larry (Guard your pockets the legislature is in session!) >>

Thought maybe I could con ya a little but didn't realize you had experience
in this part of Gods country.. Naaa the legislature has seen the light, they
are going to start giving back or so they say (atleast in the limelight, then
the game is to see how long it takes to figure out where they slipped it back
in along with a few extra bucks someplace else, the communists)..