Re: Soap Box (Was: Mopar Performance's Muscle)

From: Jane or Larry Elliott (elliott@serv.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 1997 - 23:49:17 EST

Sam, if your intent was to hurt my feelings it worked. It was about 35 F
in the Seattle area this AM and it was snowing and raining. Had to smoke
a Pontiac GP driven by some turkey who doesn't know how to drive around a
corner coming onto I 405 on the way to work this morning. He probably
could have taken me but I think that he's got a governor on his right foot
that limits throttle travel, and his steering wheel doesn't work either
: )!

Larry