Soap Box (Was: Mopar Performance's Muscle)

From: Sam (samp@cts.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 1997 - 14:30:29 EST

Remember that movie Animal House??

The part where the guy in the ROTC uniform is chanting
"Remain calm... All is well."
Then gets trampled by the raging crowd...

Everyone has their own opinion, nothing can change that.
People who use their opinion to attack/slander another
person are just reaching out :P

CHILL OUT...

Speaking of CHILL OUT, I had to use my AC yesterday.. :)
88 F. at my house... Lake Havasu will be fun next weekend
(if I my wife will let me go ! :)

Here in San Diego, there's a RED Short Bed Dakota that pulls
a small enclosed trailer behind it, and parks on the on ramps
throughout the county. Anyone want to know what it's doing??

It is a smog sniffer (the Dakota is a 'bad' guy!)... The truck
/trailer sit on the on ramp, and actually samples the emissions of
the vehicles that pass by. If the levels are above the norm, the
setup takes a picture of the back of the car (with the license plate),
and you get a nasty little letter in the mail...

I snapped a picture of the truck on my way to work this morning...
If anyone wants it, I'll either e-mail it, or post it to the list
(but that might be a waste of space...)

        Sam '95