Re: rear sway bar

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Thu Mar 13 1997 - 08:49:44 EST

     Rob,

     Yeah, I plan to lower it front and rear. I'd like to do a 3"/3" drop
     but the components for '97's are slow coming to market. So far the
     only complete setup I've seen so far in from Ground Force - 2" spring
     drop in front/2" block drop in rear and 4 shocks for approx. $425.
     I'd really like to wait for dropped spindles. Bell Tech is working on
     'em. I've also heard that the '96 and earlier hanger/shackle kits
     will work on the '97's. Eibach is working on drop leafs but I think
     they're gonna be pricey. I was a little worried with suspension
     geometry changes with dropped coils...any problems after your install.
     You know, funny steering or tire wear?

     Sean
     '97 318/5spd/3.55SG