Re: Towing package on a '97 Dak

From: Roger A. Sampson (RSampson@88net.net)
Date: Thu Mar 13 1997 - 22:26:20 EST

Craig Baltzer wrote:

> Has anyone heard that the upgraded tire/suspension package and the
> towing package are mutually exclusive?? Pisser. My boner dealer didn't
> tell me that until the truck actually came in minus the towing
> package...
>
> Craig

Craig,
Sounds like dealer smoke. I have had a '97 Dakota since November with
option AGB (Tire and Handling Group 4x2) and option AHC (Trailer Tow
Prep/Group). It also has the heavy duty service group (ADJ) which
basically is higher capacity fan, radiator, and alternator. The truck is
a Sport Club Cab,V8, 5 speed. Wait a minute, it is green, perhaps you
can only get the options on green trucks!