Re: Pro Stock Dakota

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 13 1997 - 21:27:01 EST

<< > probably just aftermarket valve springs...

 Listen, I have written in many times what I did to my truck to make
 it run 13:20's with a stock engine! If you feel you need to bash me
 because all I did to the engine is replace the valve springs, then
 you need to get your heads out of your asses or those magazines and
 get your hands dirty like I did. And if you still refuse to believe
 me, tell me what track to show up at and bring your money because I
 WILL put NOS on mine with timers from my race car and run mid 11's.
 Any takers?

Lighten up Jerry, I was joking, I don't bash vehicals that are faster than
me. 13.20's????? I Luv you man, me no bash Jerry
Kuk