re: Bed Liner for 97

From: Brett Stoner (brett@abacusinfo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 09:49:00 EST

>I get my Black, 5.2L, 5sp, Club Cab, SLT+ tomorrow!!! I want to put a
>bed liner in to protect the bed. I have heard that this can cause rust
>and will scratch the paint. Does any body have experience or can
>recommend what I can do to protect the bed. Thanks.
>
>Ryan

Speaking of bedliners, I was wondering what your opinions were on rhino
linings. I really carry very little in the back of my truck, but I carry
enough that I'd like some protection. I had a bed mat in my ranger and I
was looking for a bit more than that, but like Ryan said, I don't like what
the plastic drop in bed liners do to the paint. In my case, at least, I'd
be better off without.

Thanks
  Brett