Re: Bed Liner for 97

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 07:33:45 EST

     Have you looked into any of the spray-on bed liners like Rhino
     Linings? Comparable in price to a drop-in and seals the bed surface
     against water. Also has a grippy type of surface that keeps stuff
     from slidin' around. They've got a website but I can't find where I
     wrote it down. You can send for free info and a sample of the
     material. Hope this helps.

     Sean