Re[2]: Pro Stock Dakota

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 06:40:52 EST

     Whoa! I hope this was meant to be funny. The 'valvespring' crack was
     in reference (if I remember correctly) to the new Pro Stock truck
     class that's being tested as an exhibition class this year. I think
     the first showing was at the Gator Nationals.

     I'm as curious as Mike is, though. I'm too new to the list to have
     caught your list of mods and, having no previous Mopar experience and
     this truck being my first, would love to know your setup.

     Sean
     '97 318/5spd/3.55SG
     sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

> probably just aftermarket valve springs...

Listen, I have written in many times what I did to my truck to make
it run 13:20's with a stock engine! If you feel you need to bash me
because all I did to the engine is replace the valve springs, then
you need to get your heads out of your asses or those magazines and
get your hands dirty like I did. And if you still refuse to believe
me, tell me what track to show up at and bring your money because I
WILL put NOS on mine with timers from my race car and run mid 11's.
Any takers?