Re: Bed Liner for 97

From: mahoneyr@syr.lmco.com
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 11:36:22 EST

Guys and gals-
If the concerns are with regards to what the paint will look like
under a liner, I have just one question. Who cares? I mean when will
anyone take their liner out once it is installed? I know some people
will because there is always someone who will do the un-expected, but
the majority of the people who put them in, will leave them in. No?
IMO, most people who will buy a pickup truck will do something with
regards to protecting the bed, so even if there was a scratch due to a
bed liner removed before selling, another bed liner will be put in anyway
by the new owner.
Now if the concern is over rusting because of liner scraping or
trapping water then that is another story...

This is just my observation FWIW.
-rICK '90 4x4 3.9L Auto(A500)