Re: 97 Dakota question-You caught me! :)

From: lstepani@ford.com
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 13:04:01 EST

Chip wrote:
>My question to you is.. I see your address is 'ford.com'.
>Thats interesting. Is your interest in the Dakota a statement
>about the Ranger?

To which Rob replied:
>You should be a sleuth. I had a look at www.ford.com. Looks like Ford
>Motor Co.'s corporate site to me. Could it be a Ford employee wanting to
>buy a Dodge?

And Ron added:
>Either that or a very-thinly-covered spy.
>
>Trolling for customer information on the competition? Hmmm...

Okay, okay, you guys busted me, sort of. I'm working AT Ford Motor Co.,
but I'm a contract employee. That means I don't get all the benefits
that the Ford employees do, including discounts on new vehicles. I,
personally didn't even consider the Ranger. I think the Dakota offers
way more for your money. I have no obligation to buy a Ford automobile,
and lets just say, no desire to buy one either. So, my question is for
myself, not for Ford ;). Boy, I think I'm already sold on that Dakota.
Not only do I love the truck, the people that buy them are pretty
sharp too.

Lisa Stepaniak
lstepani@ford.com