re: Bed Liner for 97

From: Brett Stoner (brett@abacusinfo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 14:34:00 EST

>> Speaking of bedliners, I was wondering what your opinions were on rhino
>> linings. I really carry very little in the back of my truck, but I carry
>> enough that I'd like some protection. I had a bed mat in my ranger and I
>> was looking for a bit more than that, but like Ryan said, I don't like what
>> the plastic drop in bed liners do to the paint. In my case, at least, I'd
>> be better off without.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Brett
>
>Funny you should ask. I'm getting one installed tomorrow. I'll post my
>impressions once it's done.

If you don't mind my asking, how much are you paying to have this done? I
called two rhino dealers and got two different price quotes so apparently
the dealers are free to set their own prices. (The prices I got were $379
and $420. This is for a short bed 97 Dakota with a colored liner
(apparently they're a bit more))

Thanks
 Brett
 brett@abacusinfo.com