Re: Bedliners

From: Brian Cleary (bcleary@interlog.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 21:41:11 EST

Hi Norah: I too live in Toranta and have had a drop in bedliner in my 89
Sport for seven years. I take it out every other year to get the truck
rust proofed (Krown) and have no rust under the liner. Also have no paint
left along the side rails where the liner rubs but still no rust 8^) I
have no problems putting another drop in liner again BUT I would go for an
under rail model next time and a set of side rail caps. Never seems to be
enough tie down places!

BTW Does any one know if the 97 come with the in-the-floor tie downs like
it's big brother RAM??

Brian Cleary
bcleary@interlog.com