Re: Bedliners

From: Norah Kiraly (kiralyn@tor.hookup.net)
Date: Sat Mar 15 1997 - 02:04:17 EST

>> Anyway, I'm planning on trading it in next year for a '98 and wonder if I
>> should stay with the drop-in kind or not. I've heard a lot about Rhino
>> from other Dakota owners and some friends here in Toronto, but last I've
>> heard it wasn't available in Canada. Has anyone heard of it's
availability >> here yet, or would I have to drive the new one down to
Buffalo to get it
>> done, if I decide on the spray on version?

>I too would be interested in Rhino if it was hear. Are you going for the
>98 RT?? 8^)

>Brian Cleary in snowy TO.
>bcleary@interlog.com

If I trade it in for a '98, I'm going for the V8 Sport, club cab, black,
A/C, Anti-Spin, 4spd, auto. I was considering a 4x4, but with living in
Toronto and how good the Anti-Spin has been on the '95, I don't believe that
a 4x4 will be financially justifiable. My '93 didn't have it and I had a
hell of a time in winter, even with the bed loaded with sand bags. I've
only had one serious slide into a snowbank this winter and it was my fault.
The Anti-Spin has made a noticeable difference.