Re: SBEC update

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 15 1997 - 09:09:24 EST

<< we took all the eprom info and put it on a 3 1/2 and loaded it into a
 special program and then hooked a wire cable into a socketed eprom slot
 and then put the sbec's "brain" on the front seat and promptly went out
 and burned up 1 2 & 3rd gears with screetchs in between...

 at will... we would stop this fun and check out where the computer had
 gone to visit where in the eprom info addresses and what was
 there...."snicker"

  film at 11:00
 ---------
 jules.mpi >>

Hey how much for a copy of that disk?? Is it HD or LD and will it work on a
old XT laptop?? I'm excited... Hey I'd have to have the cable to..

Bill