Re: Pro Stock Dakota

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 15 1997 - 13:23:59 EST

I am in Vancouver Washington. Where are all the other Leadfoots located at?
Maybe a "meet in the middle, magazine coverage shootout" could be warranted?
Problem is, peaple reading magazines want to see 12 and 11 sec numbers. I
could put off some Buick parts to talk to Extrudehone and Mickey Thompson.
Can you imagine Mopar Performances chagrin when they see this and remember
the 15 sec Dak they brought to Phoenix! I have plenty of vacation saved
up....
Kuk