GREAT JOB JON!

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Thu Mar 20 1997 - 12:22:00 EST

>P.S.- I am not sure how you other guys feel (the same I am sure), but I
think
>Jon is doing an AWESOME job with the list and the web page. My thanks
and
>appreciation go out to him.

I agree wholeheartedly!!! GREAT GREAT Job, Jon on all the new stuff for
us DML'ers! The new mailing list software, the member profiles, the
member pics, sounds, and upgrade pages, and now the list archives!! Next
thing you know, you'll be having an annual Dakota Owners Truck Meet!!
  Maybe we can organize something for Chryslers@Carlisle this year? I
went last year as a member of the MML, and it was great, but the Dakotas
need better representation there!! (Bill Countie, I know you were there
too!!) Be a great time for members to swap stories, and check out each
other's trucks!! Whattya all think?

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone
MSD Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI soon!