94 Dakota wouldn't start

From: Steve Wade (houndog@mail.snider.net)
Date: Thu Mar 20 1997 - 09:42:06 EST

Just a follow up to the problem that I was having with my Dakota the
other day. Didn't
have time to post till now. Turns out that my coil wire was burnt
almost completely in
two. That just doesn't seem right on a '94. Good thing I have a couple
of project vehicles
sitting around that I can scavenge off of. I guess I will replace all
the plug wires and
spark plugs this weekend. Larry Elliot had said that he was running
Autolite Platinums and
MSD Heli-Core wires and they seem to run fine.

Anybody out there have any other suggestions on what to get?

Steve