Re: extended cab speakers

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Thu Mar 20 1997 - 13:39:19 EST

Mike,
        I have not done any deadening to my truck. I have some vibration,
mostly from the 2-8" subs though. My Pioneer's are 3-way, are your Blau's the
same or they just 5x7's? I am not sure if I am gonna go with something in the
side panels or in the tool compartment on the driver side.

I am just curious, how many ft3 is there in that compartment? I only need
1/4 ft3. Would this be a problem, in the opinions of those who have done this?

Thanks,

Gregg
92 CC V6