Re: GREAT JOB JON! & Chryslers @ Carlisle

From: Tom McCabe (mccabet@megsinet.net)
Date: Thu Mar 20 1997 - 20:17:52 EST

GREAT GREAT Job, Jon! Thanks for everything!

> thing you know, you'll be having an annual Dakota Owners Truck Meet!!
> Maybe we can organize something for Chryslers@Carlisle this year?
> went last year as a member of the MML, and it was great, but the Dakotas
> need better representation there!! (Bill Countie, I know you were there
> too!!) Be a great time for members to swap stories, and check out each
> other's trucks!! Whattya all think?

I am planning to attend Chryslers at Carlisle! It is July 11, 12 & 13.
think we should get together not only to swap stories, but to see what
the
other guys have on the track! They always show up to see who's better.

Should we all enter our Daks in the show? Maybe win something! Then go
and
enter the drag racing events.

Too bad they don't have a CPU upgrade for the '96s yet :(

Guess I'll have to go with my exhaust upgrade only.

L8r

 Tom McCabe
 mccabet@megsinet.net
 1996 Dakota SLT Club Cab, 5.2L, Auto, 2wd SureGrip, Gibson Cat Back
Exhaust
 1989 Lebaron GTC, 2.2L Turbo II, Intercooled, 5 Spd
 1987 Lebaron Coupe,2.2L Turbo I, Auto