Re: '97 K&N prices

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@xmission.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 1997 - 13:56:21 EST

On Thu, 20 Mar 1997, Scott Vieth wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Whatis the going rate for a K&N filter (not FIPK)
> for a '97 5.2l? One place I talked to said "$48". Is that pretty
> reasonable?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Scott Vieth

I paid about $35 for mine (or was it $37? maybe that was with tax). I've
got a '95 with the V6 engine, but I think it's very similar if not the
same filter. It made a noticeable difference. Mind you, the one I pulled
out of there was looking pretty black. I'm surprised it was getting any
air at all. I don't think the previous owner ever changed it. Aaah, the
joys of used vehicles.

  -- Jason Bleazard
     drazaelb@xmission.com

     Psi Corps is your friend. Trust Psi Corps.