chat n' surf

From: Design-Tech (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Mar 21 1997 - 23:34:40 EST

i found a way to surf the web/read email and wait for someone to log into
the chat room if nobody is there. a lot of people r on for 20 seconds then
log off. it is nearly impossible for 2 people to meet this way
first: click on the float button on the chatroom box(upper right)
second: maximize it
third: open your email or browser program to the full screen except except
the right side . don't cover the black box where the names of the people
that r in the room r shown. if you see someone's name pop up in green
letters on the black background, click onto the chat room and greet them.
otherwise use your browser or email as normal.
you must type somthing every 10 minutes or so or you will get thrown off if
u idle too lond

if this is unclear to anyone, write me. a better alternative is to schedule
chat sessions at predetermined times. see the email entitled common chat
sessions

i am takin a pole of times that r good for everyone. i will post it on the
page
that way we can all be there at one time instead of guessing if it is busy

-Mark Hryckiewicz (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)

Join My DAKOTA-CHAT Room at http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR
1993. 5.2l, auto, 3.50 SureSlip, 4X2, True Duals,
 S/B, Reg Cab. K&N Open Element, Splitfires.

http://members.tripod.com/~DesignTech